This policy governs only Mytopfinding (hereinafter may referred to as ‘Mytopfinding’, ‘We’ or ‘Us’) use and disclosure of information we collect when users elect to use Mytopfinding Services. This policy does not otherwise apply to the practices of other web sites, third-party advertisers or advertising networks, or other services or companies that we do not own, manage or control. We do not control the privacy practices of such third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties when you use their services.
You share some information with us when you use Mytopfinding.com. So we want you to know the information we collect and how we may use them. We do not sell, mine your data or share it for any reason except to provide our services to you, our brethren.
1 – Personal Data We Collect
When you contact us with a feedback/comment, you provide:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
When you ask a Bible or life’s question using our “Got Question?” form, you can choose to provide:
- Your Faith
- Your Email Address
2 – Non-Personally Identifiable Data We Collect
We also collect and use information about your interactions with the Service in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
3 – Cookies Information
4 – Third Party Advertisers
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
5 – Analytics Information
We use both our and third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
6 – Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
7 – Do Not Track Disclosures
We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies and to opt-out of most third-party tracking, you may go to:
8 – Security of Your Information
1. Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
9 – Policy Towards Children
Please, no visitor under the age of 16 should fill out any form on mytopfinding.com. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 16 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
10 – European Territory Citizens
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Mytopfinding provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage. More specifically:
- the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
11 – California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. To make any such requests, please contact us. Please allow 30 days for a response.
13 – Conditions of Use
14 – Questions & Concerns