Below are 10 bad habits in Church you must avoid this year:
- Constant lateness to Church services and meetings. It proves that your love for God and the things of the Kingdom has grown cold. Wake up before it is too late.
- Refusing to sit where the ushers direct you to sit, it’s a sign of pride. Stop it.
- Always running out to pick calls with your phone ringing out so loud. Switch off or mute your phone as soon you get to Church.
- Receiving calls repeatedly during every Church services. It tells you where your heart, your values and priorities are. Stop it.
- Chewing gum or sleeping in Church during sermon. Remember the Church is neither a cinema hall nor a hotel. Please show reverence at all times.
- Sitting down during prayer or praise/worship session without any medical or health reasons. This may make you look odd among the brethren. Stop it.
- Always looking at the Church clock or your wrist watch during church hours insinuating that Church should close. Please stop it.
- Chatting and playing games on your phone during Church service.
- Always leaving the Church before closure for no particular appointment, making others who choose to stay till the end of service feel they don’t know what to do with their time. Stop it.
- Gathering outside the Church with other members to gossip or discuss football and politics while service is going on. Stop it!
You know the bad habits in Church to avoid now
You’ve been told. You have no excuse.
My beloved in Christ, kindly try to lead by example this new year with good character and attitudes and I pray this year will be your year of divine promotion, success & elevation in Jesus Mighty Name.
By Francis Quarshie, founder of MYTOPFINDING.COM. I am perfect, excellent, and good. All things work together for my good. Jesus Christ is my Lord. I am a joint-heir with Him. And an heir of God. I am as Jesus is in this world.